Nav Buttons

Monday 30 April 2012

Lunch Time Antics...

I love lunch time, I enjoy the camaraderie with friends and the options for meals from a simple sandwich to a magnificent feast, there is so much to choose from. I find that when I have lunch with friends, we often discuss what we are going to eat, questions flying about all over the place... Cafe? Restaurant? Fast food? It is all such a puzzle, an enjoyable puzzle... however I can never seem to make a decision. I am the worst decision decider in the world! I don't even know why I am sometimes chosen to make a decision about lunch, because most of the time, it goes a little something like this...












That is how it goes... ALL THE FREAKING TIME!!! I just can't make up my mind and end up taking 30 minutes to decide on something we mentioned in the first 15 seconds!!!! It is quite fantastic how the pattern goes, and I never seem to learn. Anybody else have this lunch time routine? 

...But I don't learn and can't see it changing in any way. Which is good, because otherwise it certainly would not be lunch!!! 













No comments:

Post a Comment