Nav Buttons

Monday 23 April 2012

The Rocker of the Kitchen

I just thought I should share the amazing condiment of Ketchup and how marvelous and spectacular this invention is. I don't know who thought of the recipe, but they would be quite the boss! Ketchup is truly the condiment of joy, the epitome of perfection and the red river of luxury.

It goes with everything!!!!!! And I literally mean everything! Chips, Burgers, Pizza, Grilled Cheese, Hot dogs. But the thing is, they don't just go with Ketchup... it is the Ketchup that makes the food! I would NOT eat any of these if ketchup was not available to me!!! That's how much it means to me!

And I know!!!! I know for sure that I am not the only person that is passionate (or obsessed) with Ketchup. I mean it is so amazing that it can be called Ketchup, Tomato Sauce or Catsup and EVERYONE knows what you're talking about! How cool is that!?!? Like AWESOME.


When I see the ketchup bottle, I'm all like:


And I know! I know! That it is going to make my meal... and that makes me happy. So I add it to my meal and my plate usually looks like this:


You can never have too much Ketchup!!!

Sometimes, I am so tempted to just drink it. Because I know how spectacular the invention is and I just want to devour it all, but I contain myself and try to act like a normal human being.


But every time I have Ketchups, I enjoy it to the max. To think it comes from tomatoes and a whole lot of other things, but even people that don't like tomatoes like ketchup or tomato sauce which just proves how amazing it is. It is really the Superstar of the Kitchen!!!



P.S.                                    My after eating something with ketchup, every time:





No comments:

Post a Comment