Nav Buttons

Monday 14 January 2013

I don't think I will be getting my O.W.L.S...

For the past week, my life has been submerged in work: Studying for exams. Today was my first one. After a few days of stressing about it and banging my head against a very hard table, I woke up this morning with rays of motivation beaming from me. I was adamant that I was going to do okay in this exam, or so I thought...

In reality:

I woke up without beaming rays of motivation but more of dripping drops of nervousness. Opened my curtains to reveal a snowy horizon, I wasn't sure if this was a sign to come of the frosty reception of the exam paper.

I studied, with panic, for the last few hours I had. Confident I was going to do okay.

Half way through the exam, I wanted to vomit and cry simultaneously whilst punching myself. I feel like Prof. Snape would have written a kinder paper for Harry.

Not a great paper, however, now as I sit with a warm, comforting cup of tea to end the day, it still seems like I've done at least one good thing today!

I study Computer Science, is this something that I feel like pursuing any further? Not anymore! After this exam, I might not even be allowed to.

Life is weird. It takes you on a crazy ride with you steering using decisions. The outcome is unknown. The destination is not the goal. The fun is in the wonder.

But, let's just say: Based on this paper... I don't think I will be getting my computing O.W.L.S!



No comments:

Post a Comment